1. Is NYCNewYears.com safe to purchase tickets from?
We value our customers online confidence to purchase from us. We strive to ensure that all personal information is kept confidential and safe from any form of third party. For that reason we prefer to use the well reknown online merchant Crowdtorch, EVENTBRITE, SNAPTICKETS, Ticketmob, or Cravetickets. All proccessors have been in business for years and use the latest in encryption to keep your data safe and secure.
2. Will you share my information with any third party?
Absolutely not. We will not share any information with any third party. You can feel safe knowing that your information is held only by us. We will never ever rent, trade, swap, or sell your information. We hate spam too.
3. How will I receive my order?
If you place your tickets well in advance, expect an envelope in the mail. It will either be shipped USPS priority or UPS. Some of the parties also allow you to print out your ticket right from home, of course this is the most convenient method.
4. I placed my order 5 days prior to the event, how will i receive my order?
Since you placed your order so late, we will not ship your order. The reason we will not ship is that we will not risk you not receiving your ticket on time, due to the holiday season many shipping companies have delays.
You will have one of 2 options:
- Option #1 – We will hold onto your tickets and you can pick them up at our office. Between December 24 and December 30th our office will be open from 10:00am to 8:00pm. During those times you can pick your tickets up. All you will need to do is make sure to bring your receipt, proper Identification and the credit card you used to make your order.
- Option #2 – We will place you on a Will Call List. A Will Call List is simply a list with all our customers that have purchased tickets from us. If you have not picked up your tickets by 5:00pm December 31st, you will automatically be placed on the Will Call List.
All you will need to do is make sure to bring your receipt, proper Identification and the credit card you used to make your order. Once you arrive to the venue, you will look for one of our representatives, and he will give you your tickets then.
5. Can I pay for a ticket using cash?
Yes you can. But you can only purchase tickets with cash at our office. Always call before hand to make sure we have the ticket in stock. ***Please note that all service charges and fees are still assessed for cash sale purchases.
6. When is the latest I can purchase tickets from you?
If you are purchasing through our website, you will have until 5:00pm December 31, 2014.
7. How can I contact your representative at the NYE Party?
You can call us at 646-205-7600 and we will give his/her contact information to you.
8. I received tickets that are different then what I ordered, what do I do?
You can call us at 646-205-7600 and we will rectify the situation as soon as possible.
9. I dont know where to go, but I know I want to party!! Can you help me?
Yes we can. Call us at 646-205-7600 and we will help try to figure out which party will be best for you.
10. How must I dress up?
It is NYE, It is a tradition to be as dressed up as possible. Do you really want to introduce the new year with clothes that you wear everyday?