R Lounge New Year’s Eve
Best Panoramic Indoor View of Times Square ball drop!
With some of the most stunning views of Times Square in Manhattan, R Lounge is a dream venue for your 2024 Ball Drop New Year’s Eve party. Featuring sprawling floor-to-ceiling windows, panoramic views of Times Square on the most exciting night of the year, and a menu of classic craft cocktails, you’ll be celebrating in luxury.
Have you wondered where the crème de la crème go on New Year’s Eve in NYC?
Be where the world is watching on New Year’s Eve and revel in all the luxury that only NYC can offer! You and your guests will be at the phenomenal 2024 VIP New Year’s Eve Gala at R Lounge, creating a once-in-a-lifetime memory in the heart of Times Square.
Sip on one of R Lounge’s Pineapple Margaritas, Rose Sangrias, or enjoy a New York State Cheese board featuring expertly selected local cheeses. Rest your drink on one of R Lounge’s unique purple cocktail tables while taking in breathtaking views from every angle of the vibrant city below.
Including Hot & Cold Passed Appetizers, Sumptuous Buffet Stations, and Lavish Desserts
Hot Passed Appetizers
- Wild Mushroom Arancini w/ Pomodoro Sauce
- Roasted Root Vegetable Skewer w/ Cranberry Aioli
- Buffalo Chicken Empanada w/ Chimichurri Sauce
- Mini Beef Wellington w/ Red Wine Sauce
Cold Passed Appetizers
- Poached Shrimp and Pesto Mousse Canapé
- Fresh Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Canapé
- Pepper Seared Ahi Tuna and Wasabi Caviar Canapé
- Seared Filet Mignon and Horseradish Cream Potato Pancake
Cheese and Charcuterie Display
- Chef’s Selection of Artisanal Cheeses and Brooklyn Cured Charcuterie
- Olives, Roasted Peppers, and Fresh Fruit
- Assorted Grilled Vegetables
- Breads, Breadsticks, Crackers, and Focaccia
- Honey and Local Jams
Sushi Station and Raw Bar
- Assorted Sushi and Sashimi
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Seasonal Ravioli w/ Pomodoro Sauce, and a Selection of Freshly Baked Bread
- Pan Roasted Halibut w/ Sweet Potato Puree, and Caviar Champagne Butter Sauce
Surf and Turf Station
- Butter Poached Lobster Tail & Roasted American Wagyu Filet Mignon Medallion w/ Truffle Potato Croquette, and Roasted Tri-Color Carrots
- Chef’s Selection of Assorted Seasonal Desserts
You MUST enter the Times Square area at a specific entry point in order to access this event. There will be barricades set up throughout Times Square at the discretion of NYPD that will limit where pedestrians can / cannot walk on New Year’s Eve.
The New York Police Department requires that guests present tickets in order to access party venues that are within the barricaded area of Times Square. Large crowds should be expected and you may be required to wait outside for a period of time (Show up early and help reduce the wait time). Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area at your designated venue entry point no later than 8 PM. All movement in the area will be at the discretion of NYPD and guests accept all risks and agree to adhere to all NYPD rules and regulations for the evening. Strict admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30 PM – 12:15 AM)
Speak to a Concierge
Have a question? Tickets not available for a specific event? Fill out the form below and let our Concierge help you plan your New Years!
New Year's Highlights:
- Indoor Panoramic views of Times Square
- Guaranteed Live View of the Ball Drop
- Premium Open Bar
- Black Tie Optional Gala
- Event Time- 8:00pm - 1:00am
R Lounge Times Square
714 Seventh Avenue At 7th Avenue & 48th Street New York City, NY 10036