Applebees Times Square New Years Eve2023 Applebee's Times Square New Year's Eve
ENJOY THE BEST OF APPLEBEE’S TIMES SQUARE
Prepare for an unforgettable 2023 New Year’s Eve from the “Ball Drop Zone” in the heart of Times Square at the world famous Applebee’s restaurant. Being one of the largest Apple Bee’s in the world, this family restaurant and venue is perfect for all ages looking to be in the middle of the action.
The Times Square location has floor to ceiling windows to view the large crowds at its doorstep, while you enjoy plenty of food and drinks from their popular menu. After you hit the top shelf bar, enjoy passed hors d’oeuvre, and an exquisite dinner buffet, it’s time to get on the dance floor while the live DJ spins the best in Top 40, hip hop, house and rock!
The party starts at 7pm leading up to a complimentary champagne toast at midnight. Right before the clock strikes 12am, all guest will be escorted outside for a live view of the ball drop. Located just steps away from the ball, this Applebee’s – “Neighborhood Bar and Grill” is guaranteed to shake things up the New York way!
*** Escort to the street and access to the live view of the ball drop is subject to security conditions on the evening of the event — No refund or credit will be provided if the view is unavailable
Menu for the evening for all guest from 7pm- 11:30pm
- Avocado & Shrimp Ceviche
- Classic and Honey BBQ Boneless Wings
- Beef Empanadas
- Mini Frankfurters: Wrapped in puffed pastry served with spicy mustard
- Chicken Wontons served with spicy dumpling sauce
- Top Sirloin Steak served with gravy and sautée mushrooms
- Garlic Herb Chicken
- Fire Roasted Salmon Teriyaki
- Smoked BBQ Ribs
- Creamy Penne Primavera Pasta
- Pomegranate Arugula Salad
- Grilled Asparagus
- Roasted Garlic & Herb Potatoes
- Garlic Bread Sticks
- Assorted selections of Desserts
*Menu subject to change
Speak to a ConciergeHave a question? Tickets not available for a specific event? Fill out the form below and let our Concierge help you plan your New Years!
New Year's Highlights:
- Located 1/2 block from the LIVE Ball Drop
- All You Can Eat Dinner Buffet + Passed Desserts from 7 PM - 11:30 PM
- 5 hour premium Open Bar from 7pm- 12am
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Family Friendly / All Ages Event
- Event time: 7pm to 12am