New Years Eve at Bar 54 inside Hyatt Times Square2018 NYE View of the Ball Drop from the Top of Times Square
This brand-new venue is one of the most sophisticated rooftop bars in New York City. Hyatt Times Square didn’t spare money or good taste to build this bar and honor one of the best views of Manhattan’s skyline. The tallest rooftop bar in the city is the place to be for New Year’s Eve as it offers exclusive direct views of the Ball Drop.
While the outside terrace will allow you to see the most spectacular New Year’s countdown in the world, the indoor lounge will provide the intimate feel you want when welcoming 2018 with the most important people in your live. Everything, of course, surrounded by the iconic architecture and splendorous skyscrapers such as the Chrysler Building and One World Trade Center you can only see from the tallest rooftop bar in New York City.
***NOTE – The live viewing area to watch the Ball Drop is on the outdoor terrace.
The Passed Appetizers menu will include:
- Mascarpone and roasted red onion tarts
- Crab cakes with yuzu aioli and wasabi caviar
- Free range chicken with farro and quinoa salad
- New Zealand lamb chops with mint chimichurri
VIP Tables will receive a charcuterie board that will include three types of cured meat, three types of cheese, mustard, pickles and crostini, in addition to the passed appertizers.
New Year’s Eve premium spirits list included in the open bar:
- Vodka: Belvedere
- Gin: Bombay
- Rum: Bacardi 8
- Tequila: Patron Blanco
- Scotch: Johnnie Walker Black Label
- American Whiskey: Bulleit Rye and Woodford Reserve
- Liqueurs/Digestives: Remy VSOP, Baileys and Campari
- Beer: Stella Artois, Victory Prima Pilsner and Amstel Light
- Wines: Nino Franco Prosecco, Italy, Rodney Strong Pinot Noir Estate Russian River Valley 2012 and William Hill Chardonnay Central Coast 2012
New Year's Highlights:
- Watch the Ball Drop Live
- The Tallest Rooftop Lounge in NYC
- Extensive Views that Stretch Across Manhattan
- Premium 5 Hour Open Bar
- Black Tie Attire Optional
Bar 54 Rooftop inside Hyatt Times Square
135 W. 45th Street (Btwn 5th & 6th Ave) New York, NY 10036