HB Burger New Year’s Eve2018 HB Burger Times Square New Year's Eve
All Ages Welcome in the Heart of Times Square
Located just steps from the hustle and bustle of the Times Square ball drop lies a low key chop house and brewery thats perfect for families. An offspring to the popular Heartland Brewery, HB Burger combines the look of a classic steakhouse with a modern twist in a family-friendly environment.
Here you can order from a large menu perfect for sharing or cozy up to the 2 bars stocked with the best beers and spirits worthy of a memorable New Year’s toast! Or why not try their Kobe beef sliders and a local brewed seasonal beer to get the party started? With all this food and drink under one roof, nobody’s going home hungry or empty handed.
Dress code is festive New Years Eve attire.
Stationary Display (7 PM – Midnight)
- Imported Cheese Board with Fresh & Dried Fruits
- Rigatoni with Roasted Eggplant with a basil tomato sauce and smoked mozzarella cheese
- Chicken Marsala with Mushroom Wine Sauce with Mashed Potatoes
- St. Louis Smoked Ribs served with Idaho Mashed Potatoes
Platters for VIP Tables (VIP GUESTS ONLY)
- Asparagus Wrapped in Phyllo Dough Stuffed with Goat and Parmesan Cheese
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauces
** Menu Subject to change **
New Year's Highlights:
- All Ages / Family Friendly
- 5 Hour Open Bar
- Open Bar from 7pm - 12am (midnight)
- 5 Hours of Signature Appetizers
127 West 43rd Street (btwn 6th Ave & Broadway) New York, NY 10036