Step aboard the Lexington Yacht this New Year’s Eve and embark on a journey into 2024 with a celebration unlike any other in the heart of New York City. The Lexington, with its elegant lines and sophisticated design, offers a refined setting for an evening of high spirits and revelry. As the final hours of the year slip away, savor breathtaking views of the NYC skyline and the Statue of Liberty while cruising along the glistening waters that mirror the city’s festive lights. Indulge in a gourmet selection of hors d’oeuvres and enjoy a deluxe open bar that will tantalize your palate, all while live DJ performances elevate the pulse of the party into the night.
On the Lexington Yacht, every detail is meticulously crafted for luxury and comfort, ensuring a New Year’s Eve of unparalleled delight. Whether you choose to mingle on the deck under the starlit sky or dance in the beautifully appointed salons, we’ll be counting down to the New Year together. When the clock strikes twelve, the sky will erupt in a symphony of colors with the annual fireworks display, providing a spectacular spectacle of light to usher in the New Year. Aboard the Lexington, the transition into the new year is not just a moment, but a grand experience that will leave you with memories that glisten well beyond the stroke of midnight.
- Beet and Baby Arugula Salad w/ Feta Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, and Balsamic Vinaigrette (Gluten-Free* | Vegetarian)
- Baked Orecchiette Pasta w/ Parsnips, Ricotta Cheese, Roasted Kale, and Sage (Vegetarian)
- Rosemary and Thyme Oven Roasted Chicken Breast w/ Roasted Red Skin Potatoes, Haricot Verts, and Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Oven Roasted Salmon w/ Roasted Bok Choy and Miso Citrus Soy Sauce
- Hand-Carved Sirloin Au Jus w/ Horseradish Crème and Mashed Potatoes (Gluten-Free*)
- Roasted Fall Vegetables including Pumpkin, Winter Squash, and Celery Root (Vegetarian | Gluten-Free* | Vegan)
- New York Style Cheesecake (Vegetarian | Contains Nuts)
- Mixed Fruit w/ Strawberries (Gluten-Free* | Vegetarian)
- Chef’s Selection of Assorted Cakes
* Although every effort is made to prepare denoted items as gluten-free, the kitchen at this venue is not gluten-free, and there is always a small risk of cross-contamination.
Note: Menu subject to change. This is a nightlife event and it is not intended to be a dining event — If you wish to have a complete dinner, it is recommended that you do so prior to attending this event.
The Fine Print
The boat is scheduled to depart the dock at 10:00PM sharp. Please allow plenty of travel time. NYCNewYears.com & BallDrop.com is not responsible if you miss boarding the boat.
Tickets for this event provide guests with access to a New Year’s Eve party taking place on a boat. All cruise sites, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, local authorities, or event staff (unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event).
Large crowds should be expected and you may be required to wait outside for a period of time (show up early and help reduce the wait time). This event will take place regardless of weather conditions. NYCNewYears.com & BallDrop.com is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary. Fireworks display provided at the discretion of local authorities (weather permitting).
*** Pricing is Per Person unless stated in the Ticket Type ***