New Year’s Eve at Edison Hotel Rooftop
Family Friendly Gala at the Edison Ballroom's Rooftop and Penthouse
Ring in 2024 in the ultimate fashion as you indulge in a glass (or five or ten, we’re not judging) of champagne at the first venue in Times Square with a fully retractable rooftop. At the Edison Ballroom, you’ll be partying in the heart of the most iconic, energetic and inspiring neighborhood in Manhattan on the most exciting evening of the year.
The Edison Ballroom rooftop provides guests with breathtaking, sprawling views of New York and the theatre district with a creative and expertly curated menu by Chef Mina Newman. The real magic of this venue, though, lies in its design. Constructed to pay homage to the original 1930s Art Deco style of the Edison, the modern ballroom transports present guests to the past. Choosing the Edison for your New Year’s Eve celebration guarantees a luxurious evening filled with glamor, stunning views, craft cocktails, and a vintage vibe.
New Year’s Eve Menu
- Pigs in a blanket
- Mini Beef Wellington
- Mini Knishes
- Beef Teriyaki Skewers
- Ahi Tuna Tartar Cones with Spicy Sesame Sauce
- Roma Tomato Bruschetta with Basil Oil Crostini
- Pistachio Crusted Goat Cheese Truffle
- Sesame Tofu Edamame Aioli
- Lame with Yogurt Sauce
- BBQ Pork with Dijon Caraway Sauce
- Beef Sirloin Cheeseburger with Edison Ballroom Special Sauce
- El Paso Fajitas (made to order) with your choice of Chicken, Beef, and Vegetable Fajitas
- Penne Alla Vodka
- Orecchiette with Pesto Sauce
- Bocconcini Mozzarella and Teardrop Tomatoes with Balsamic Syrup
- Chicken Fingers
- Margarita and Pepperoni Pizza
- Cheesecake and Chocolate Cheesecake Pops
- Upsidedown Ice Cream Cones with Rainbow Sprinkles
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Caramel Cups
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Fruit Tarts
- Lemon Meringue Cups
- Keylime Pie
- Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Teas
Note: Menu subject to change.
You MUST enter the Times Square area at a specific entry point in order to access this event. There will be barricades set up throughout Times Square at the discretion of NYPD that will limit where pedestrians can / cannot walk on New Year’s Eve.
The New York Police Department requires that guests present tickets in order to access party venues that are within the barricaded area of Times Square. Large crowds should be expected and you may be required to wait outside for a period of time (Show up early and help reduce the wait time). Regardless of admittance time to your party, make sure to enter the Times Square area at your designated venue entry point no later than 8 PM. All movement in the area will be at the discretion of NYPD and guests accept all risks and agree to adhere to all NYPD rules and regulations for the evening. Strict admittance restrictions may be in place during the ball drop (11:30 PM – 12:15 AM)
Speak to a Concierge
Have a question? Tickets not available for a specific event? Fill out the form below and let our Concierge help you plan your New Years!
New Year's Highlights:
- Family Friendly / All Ages Gala!
- Times Square Rooftop + Penthouse Levels of the Edison Ballroom
- Premium Open Bar from 8PM - 1AM
- Event time from 8:00pm - 1:00am