AMC 42nd Street Family Fun Times SquareAll Ages Family Friendly Party in Times Square
Celebrating New Year’s Eve in New York City’s iconic Times Square Theatre District is an unforgettable experience. Located conveniently close to the 42nd St. subway station in the heart of all the action of Times Square, the AMC Empire 25 is the perfect place to ring in 2020.
With a full-service dine-in menu boasting quality American fare, flatbread pizzas, and creative bowls, AMC offers quality service and cuisine for your New Year’s night. At the MacGuffin’s bar (named after the term Alfred Hitchcock coined for the plot device in a film to propel the action), you can enjoy handcrafted cocktails and an exclusive beer and wine list. If you’re looking to spend New Year’s Eve right in the middle of the biggest party in the country, the Time’s Square AMC Empire 25 is the perfect choice.
FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT All Ages Level 3 (For Families & Guests 8+) – Welcome to the fun zone! This all-ages, family-friendly level is perfect for kids and adults of all ages who want a night of New Year’s Eve revelry!
- Screenings of the latest blockbuster hits will be playing all night! (PG-13 ratings and below)
- Hit the dance floor as a DJ spins the latest top 40, hip-hop, electronic and rock favorites!
- This is a 100% alcohol-free zone for all guests regardless of age
- Challenge yourself with the latest full-throttle games at the theater’s arcade center (purchase as you play)
- Concession stands will be offering your favorite movie time snacks and favorites, as well as fountain drinks for purchase.
- As the clock strikes midnight, celebrate the New Year with a live NYE countdown and festive NYE party favors.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult 25+ on this level
- The patio on this floor will NOT grant you a view of the live Ball Drop.
New Year's Highlights:
- All Ages - Family Friendly
- Great budget option for Families
- Family-Friendly Movies playing all night!
- Festive NYE party favors
AMC 42nd Street Times Square
234 West 42nd Street New York, NY 10036
Have a Question? Call (646) 205-7600
*** Pricing is Per Person unless stated in the Ticket Type ***