Embrace the spirit of the New Year with a gala to remember aboard the Hornblower Infinity Yacht. As Manhattan’s skyline radiates with the promise of new beginnings, the Hornblower Infinity embarks on an unforgettable voyage around the iconic isle of Manhattan. Luxuriate in the yacht’s contemporary design, featuring expansive windows and ambient lighting that create an enchanting atmosphere. Delight in a chef-curated dinner as you glide past the illuminated Statue of Liberty and raise a glass of fine wine from our premium selection to toast the year ahead.
As midnight approaches, the Hornblower Infinity offers its guests the most splendid vantage point to witness the city’s dazzling fireworks display. With live music setting the tempo for the evening, dance the year away on a floor that feels tailor-made for this moment. The yacht’s spacious decks provide the perfect setting for intimate conversations as you reflect on the past year and dream of the year to come. This New Year’s Eve, the Hornblower Infinity doesn’t just promise a party; it delivers an extraordinary excursion into the heart of New York City’s celebration, creating the first memories of the year as infinite as the city’s skyline.
Salads w/ Fresh Bread and Butter
- Caesar Salad w/ Romaine Lettuce, Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese, Herb Crouton, and Traditional Caesar Dressing
- Mesculin Salad w/ Dried Cranberries, Feta Cheese, Sliced Almonds, & Orange Champagne Vinaigrette (Contains Nuts | Gluten-Free* | Vegetarian)
- Kale Quinoa Salad w/ Roasted Red Pepper, Spinach, and Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette (Gluten-Free* | Vegan | Vegetarian)
- Pasta al Forno w/ Alfredo Sauce and Panko Parmesan Crust (Vegetarian)
- Honey Sesame Chicken w/ Scallions and Fresno Chilies
- Oven Roasted Whitefish w/ White Bean Ragu and Spicy Tomato (Gluten-Free*)
- Hand-Carved Prime Rib Au Jus w/ Spice Rub and Horseradish Crème (Gluten-Free*)
- Roasted Broccoli w/ Chili Flakes and Toasted Garlic (Gluten-Free* | Vegan | Vegetarian)
- Idaho Mashed Potatoes w/ Roasted Garlic (Vegetarian)
- Seasonal Desserts Station w/ Assorted Cakes, Brownies, Pastries, & Seasonal Fruits (Contains Nuts | Vegetarian)
* Although every effort is made to prepare denoted items as gluten-free, the kitchen at this venue is not gluten-free, and there is always a small risk of cross-contamination.
Note: Menu subject to change. This is a nightlife event and it is not intended to be a dining event — If you wish to have a complete dinner, it is recommended that you do so prior to attending this event.
The Fine Print
The boat is scheduled to depart the dock at 10:30PM sharp. Please allow plenty of travel time. NYCNewYears.com & BallDrop.com is not responsible if you miss boarding the boat.
Tickets for this event provide guests with access to a New Year’s Eve party taking place on a boat. All cruise sites, destinations, and itineraries are subject to change without notice as determined by US Coast Guard, local authorities, or event staff (unforeseen restrictions may be enforced the night of the event).
Large crowds should be expected and you may be required to wait outside for a period of time (show up early and help reduce the wait time). This event will take place regardless of weather conditions. NYCNewYears.com & BallDrop.com is not liable, nor is refund or credit warranted, for claims due to changes in cruise schedule or itinerary. Fireworks display provided at the discretion of local authorities (weather permitting).
Venue Info & Highlights:
- Cruise around NYC and Enjoy the Manhattan Skyline
- Open-Air Observation Deck to watch the Fireworks
- All Ages & Family Friendly
- Event Time from 8:30PM - 12:30AM
- 4 Hour OPEN BAR from 8:30PM - 12:30AM
- Full Buffet Dinner included for all guest
*** Pricing is Per Person unless stated in the Ticket Type ***